Dr. Monisha J
Position: Senior Lecturer
Qualification: MDS-ORTHODONTICS & DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Second rank in the final year B.D.S. university examination conducted by the Tamilnadu dr. M.G.R. medical university.
Dr. P.K. Saraswathi award 2015 for securing the highest mark in the subject of periodontics in the final year B.D.S. university examination.
- Fifth rank in all India institute of medical sciences (AIIMS) M.D.S. entrance examination- January 2017.
- 13th rank in all India NEET M.D.S. entrance examination (2017).
- First rank and first class with distinction in M.D.S. university examination conducted by the Kerala University of Health Sciences.
- How effective is maxillary expansion as an interceptive treatment in individuals with palatally displaced canines? – A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. J World Fed Orthod. 2022. Mar 11:S2212-4438(22)00012-1.
- Are clear aligners environment friendly? Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2022. Jan 8:S0889-5406(21)00832-5.
- What has changed in orthodontic patient care between the two surges of COVID-19 pandemic? – A thematic analysis. J Orthod. 2021 Sep 3:14653125211043883.
- The Roth-Rinchuse debate – A timely memorial. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2021;160:335.
- Is Psychosocial Impact of Dental Aesthetics Questionnaire (PIDAQ) valid for the Indian population?—A psychometric study. J Int Soc Prevent Communit Dent 2021;11:207-15.
- Anterior openbite correction: Do perceived impacts match normative outcomes? Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2020; 157-143.
- Part-time wear vs Full-time wear of Twinblock appliance: can we rejoice? Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2019; 156:295-6.