Dr. VINEET R.V.
Experience: 9+ Years
Qualification: MDS- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Best scientific paper award at the 4th National Conference of Indian Society of Prosthodontics Restorative and Periodontics, 2011.
Awarded Elite-Silver certificate for ICMR approved course on ” Health Research Fundamentals” conducted by National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai during January- March 2020
- Effect Of Dental Anxiety On Dental Caries Status Among Patients Visiting A Dental College In Kerala – A Cross Sectional Study. J Oral Biomed Sci 2022; Jan-Apr; Vol 1(1):11-18.
- Assessment Of Pain Response During Caries Removal Using Conventional Tungsten Carbide Bur and A Chemomechanical Caries Removal Agent (Brix Gel). An In Vitro Study. Jida 2021; Xv, 21-27.
- Non-Surgical Management of Furcal Perforation with Mineral Trioxide Aggregate Using Advanced Platelet Rich Fibrin as Internal Matrix – A Case Report. Kdj 2021; 44:80-84
- Canal Transportation and Centering Ability of Root Canals Prepared Using Rotary and Reciprocating Systems with And Without Pathfiles in Cone- Beam Computed Tomography – Based Three Dimensional Molar Prototypes. J Conserv Dent 2021; 24:24-1
- Evaluation and Comparison of The Apical Seal Obtained with Biodentine After Conditioning of Root End with Three Different Solutions Using Ultraviolet Visible Spectrophotometer: An In Vitro -Study. Endodontology 2021; 33:144-8.
- Cone-Beam Computed Tomography and Microscope-assisted Endodontic Management of maxillary first premolar with three roots.Ind J Dent Sci.2020;12:240-243
- Additive manufacturing:Growing it’s grasp in digital dentistry.Part ll-Technologies used in Additive manufacturing. Malanadu Dent J 2020;9(2):1-6
- Comparative Evaluation of Casein Phosphopeptide–Amorphous Calcium Phosphate– Fluoride Paste and Sodium Fluoride Mouthwash in the Prevention of Dental Erosion: An In Vitro Study. J Contemp Dent Pract 2020;21(3):267–270
- Comparative evaluation of Depth of cure between two bulk-fill composite and a conventional resin composite: an in vitro study.Cons Dent Endod J 2020;5(2):23–27
- A comparative evaluation of cyclic fatigue resistance of FlexiCON (Edge Endo) files in rotary versus reciprocating motion at various curvatures – An in vitro study. J Conserv Dent 2019;22:554-558
- A comparative evaluation of retrievability of gutta percha, resilon and CPoints for retreatment using two different rotary retrieval systems – an ex vivo study. Saudi Endod J 2018;8:87-92.
- Evaluation of efficacy of chitosan‑silver nanocomposite on Candida albicans when compared to three different antifungal agents in combination with standard irrigation protocol: an ex vivo study. Saudi Endod J 2017;7:87-91.
- Association of endodontic signs and symptoms with root canal pathogens: a clinical comparative study. Saudi Endod J 2016;6:82-86.
- Antibiotic susceptibility of root canal pathogens: a systematic review.Ind J Oral Sci
- Diabetes mellitus: it’s effect on endodontic infections. Journal of Dental Health, Oral Disorders and Therapy.
- Dental operating microscope: the third dimension in dentistry. Advances in Dentistry and Oral Health.
- Platelet Rich Plasma: the new paradigm in dentistry. Journal of Dentistry and Oral Care
- Isolation of root canal pathogens from primary endodontic infection and retreatment cases – a clinical comparative study.University J Dent 2016;2(1):6-10
- Enterococcus faecalis: an enigma in root canal infections. Int J Pharm Biosci 2016;3(1):12-21.
- Sialometric and sialochemical analysis in rheumatoid arthritis patient: a case report. Eur J Biomed Pharm Sci 2014;2(4):608-619.
- Impact of Peptostreptococcuson type 2 diabetes mellitus related secondary root canal infections.Int J Pharm Sci Res 2013:4(10);4001-4009.