Dr. ANU A. GEORGE
Experience: 7+ Years
Qualification: MDS-Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- 1st Rank for final year MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) examination (including all specialties) in Kerala University of Health Sciences,2014
- 1st Rank for final year BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) examination in MG University, 2009 and aggregate second rank.
- Ongoing ICMR (Indian Council for Medical Research) approved research project
- 2nd Prize for Paper Presentation at 44th Kerala State Dental Conference, Technopark, Trivandrum, India 2012
- A Comparative Evaluation Of The Effectiveness Of Three Different Modalities In Occluding Dentinal Tubules: An In Vitro Study – J Contemp Dent Pract 2019;20(4):00-00. (Pubmed and Medline indexed)
- Beyond Aesthetics- Botox In Dentistry- A Literature Review .IOSR; vol 17, issue 12.Ver. 4 (December. 2018), PP 27-34.
- An overview of the pernicious effects of bisphosphonates and mechanism of bisphosphonate related osteonecrosis of Jaw (BRONJ) related to implantology. GJRA- Vol 6, Issue 11, November 2017.
- Implant Surfaces – Past and Future, Journal of the Indian Dental Association – Attingal Branch – Impressions – Vol. 2, Issue – 1, March 2014.
- Prevalence of Golden Proportion in Anterior Esthetics of Unrestored Dentition in Keralite Population – KDJ – Vol. 37, No. 1, January 2014.