Dr. Asha G Sivaram
Experience: 8+ Years
Qualification: M.phil, Ph.D. Biochemistry
- Impact of selenium on alcohol induced hypercholestrolemia: a probe into its mechanism. Indira M International Journal Of Science and Research,2020, vol:9, Nov
- Impact of supplementation of selenium on oxidative stress induced by alcohol on the erythrocyte membrane of rats. Indira M. Alcohol Research. 2005, Octo (5)10: p192 196.
- Combined effect of selenium and ascorbic acid on alcohol induced hyperlipidemia in male guinea pigs. Indira M. Comp Biochem Physiol C Toxicol Pharmacol. 2004 Feb;137(2):p109 14.
- Effect of exogenous selenium on alcohol induced oxidative stress in rats. Indira M. Journal of Neutraceuticals, Functional and Medical Foods USA, 2003,Vol 4 (1):p 53 65)
- Combined effect of ascorbic acid and selenium supplementation on alcohol induced oxidative stress in guinea pigs. Indira M. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part C, 2003, 134: p397 401.)
- Impact of in utero exposure of selenium and alcohol on the brain lipids and lipid peroxidation of the offspring. (Proceedings on Reproductive Biology and Comparative Endocrinology, 2002).
- Selenium. CDST Bulletin, Centre For Development of Science & Technology, 2000, November, Vol:1