Dr. GIJU GEORGE BABY
Phone no:+91 485 2838000
Experience: 23+ Years
Qualification: MDS-Oral Medicine and Radiology
Dr. GIJU GEORGE BABY has splendid experience in the field of dentistry and educational segment. An organized professional with proven teaching, guidance, and counseling skills. Possess a strong track record in improving test scores and teaching effectively. Team leader and team player at the same time and resolve problems and conflicts professionally. Skilled at communicating complex information in a simple and entertaining manner. He Speak with honesty, think with sincerity, act with integrity; Following this motto he enjoys instilling knowledge in the young minds of budding dentist as UG and PG mentor.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- “BEST PRINCIPAL AWARD – 2019” by the Global Society for Health and Educational Growth, New Delhi
PhD Research Guide KUHS
- National Best Indian Dental Association Branch President in 2012.
- Best Poster in National Microbiology Conference in 1999.
- Assessment of Morphological analysis of the spectrum of osteophytes in temporomandibular joint using cone beam computed tomography –A radiographic cross sectional study : EC Dental Sciences.2022; 21(10): 80-88.
- Review Article: Botox in dentistry. European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Vol 8, Issue 3, 2021.
- Covid 19-A dental outlook. European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences Vol 8, Issue 3, 2021.
- Tumour Markers In Oral Cancer. International Journal of All Research Education & Scientific Methods.2021 Mar: 9(3).
- Teledentistry Filling the Voids in Dental Care. EJBPS, 2021, Volume 8, Issue 4, 159-163
- Oral Submucous Fibrosis: A Review. AJSR. Vol 3, Issue 1, Sep. – Dec. 2020: 251-57
- Vertical condylar fracture mimicking as bifid condyle. CBCT analysis of a rare case .AJSR 2020. Vol 2(3):224-228
- Understanding Bell’s Palsy. AJSR. 2020: 2(1); 159-165
- Comparative Evaluation of Sialography and Ultrasonography in The Detection of Salivary Gland Pathologies an In-vivo Study. Int. J. Of Adv. Res. 2018. 6 (Dec). 501-506
- Passion for Gold. Malanadu Dental Journal Oct – Dec 2018; Vol – 7, Issue – 4
- Assessment of Epithelial Dysplasia and Malignant Transformation in Oral Lichenoid Lesions – A Systematic Review. Journal Of Applied Dental and Medical Sciences. 2017: 3(4);50-56
- Cicatricial Pemphigoid: The Rare Bullous Disease: A Report of Two Cases. 2016: Vol 2 Issue
- Sialography – A Case Report. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences. Volume 15, Issue 2 Ver. VIII (Feb. 2016), PP 67-70
- Oral Manifestations of Neurofibromatosis: A Rare Case Report –IJSS Case Reports & Reviews Vol 2, Issue 1, June 2015
- Proliferative Veruccous Leukoplakia: An Extensive Red and White Lesion – IJSS Case Reports & Reviews Vol 2 ,Issue 1, June 2015
- Extra Gingival Pyogenic Granuloma: Unusual Location for the Usual Lesion. IJSS Case Reports & Reviews. 2015 Sept; 2(4): 19-21.
- Pigmented Basal Cell Carcinoma: A Case Report. IJSS Case Reports & Reviews. 2015 Oct; 2(5): 4-6
- Ectopic Eruption of a Transmigrated Mandibular Canine: A Rare Case Report – IJSS Case Reports & Reviews Vol 2 ,Issue 5, October 2015
- Extensive Mucocutaneous Verruca Vulgaris in a Non-immunocompromised Patient. 2015: Vol 2 Issue 5
- Efficacy Of Diode Lasers In The Treatment Of Oral Leukoplakia :A Case Report –Published In IJSS volume 2 Issue 4 September 2015
- A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Proliferative Verrucous Leukoplakia – A Case Report of Laser Therapy. 2015. Volume 14, Issue 9
- Crocker & Hartzell’s Disease of the Tongue: Two Case. Reports with Review of Literature. Int J Sci Stud 2015;3(6):203-206
- An Evil Blight of the Buccal Mucosa – Case Report with Review of Literature. Journal of Medical and Dental Science Research Volume 2~ Issue 12 (2015) pp: 24-29
- Multiple Supernumerary Teeth in a Non Syndromic Patient: Case Report –IJSS Case Reports & Reviews Vol 1, Issue 4, September 2014
- Oral submucous fibrosis and iron deficiency anemia relationship revisited – Results from an Indian study. E-Journal of Dentistry, 2012. Vol.2. Issue 2. Pages 159 – 160
- Neurofibromatosis type I with oral manifestations. E-Journal of Dentistry, 2012. Vol.2. Issue 2. Pages 129 – 132
- Pyknodysostosis: report of a rare case with review of literature. Imaging Sci Dent. 2011 Dec;41(4):177-81. Epub 2011 Dec 19.
- Burning mouth syndrome , KDJ.2011:34(4);454-455
- Report of a case of radicular dense invaginatus (dilated composite odontome) with differential diagnosis. Kerala Dental Journal, Vol.34, No.1, Pages 214 – 216
- Benign Nerve Sheath tumor of tongue-Report of a case of Neurilemmoma Kerala Dental Journal .2000;23(2):107-101
- Gingival vascular basement membrane changes in diabetes mellitus. Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology journal, Vol. I, NO. 1, 2010, Pages 25-28
- Unicystic Jaw lesions: A Radiographic guideline , JIAOMR.2010:22(4);S31-36
- Gingival Vascular Basement Membrane changes in Diabetes Mellitus , OMPJ.2010:1(1);25-28
- Odontogenic keratocyst-A case report , Dent Inter 2nd quarter 2010; 1;10 13
- Conjuctival impression cytology for detection of early vitamin A deficiency in children, KDJ .2000;23(2):56-57