DR. JISS MARY G
Experience: 4+ Years
Qualification: MDS – Oral Medicine and Radiology
Dr Jiss, dentist by profession, pursued post-graduation in oral medicine and radiology due to her curiosity in myriad incarnations of oral diseases and black & white shades of pathologies. Efficient maxillofacial radiologist and trained in CBCT and 3D imaging. A poised orator and creative writer with proficiencies at handling tasks in an effective way.an always grateful person constantly working on her paths for “the next better things “and simplicity is her key to happiness.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Kerala University rank holder for BDS.
- First rank in MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology KUHS 2018.
- Most promising post-graduate award in 2016.
- National best paper award in PG conference 2017.
- Best paper presentation Interdentz 2015.
- Best paper presentation Interdentz 2016.
- Second best paper in International dental student conference 2017.
- Assessment of Morphological analysis of the spectrum of osteophytes in temporomandibular joint using cone beam computed tomography –A radiographic cross sectional study : EC Dental Sciences.2022; 21(10): 80-88.
- The Aggressive Masquerade-Juvenile Ossifying Fibroma of Maxilla: An Interesting Case Report EC Dental Sciences 2022; 21(11): 34-41.
- Covid 19-A Dental Outlook.European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Vol 8, Issue 3, 2021.
- Teledentistry.European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Vol 8, Issue 3, 2021.
- Botox in dentistry. European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Vol 8, Issue 3, 2021.
- Prevalence of Lichen Planus in South Indian Population. Annoor journal of scientific research 2021;3(2):295-297
- Teledentistry filling the voids in dental care. European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences Vol 8, Issue 4, 2021.
- Tumour Markers in Oral Cancer; A Review Article. IJRSEM 2021
- Covid 19-A dental outlook. European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences Vol 8, Issue 3, 2021.
- Vertical condylar fracture mimicking as bifid condyle : CBCT analysis of a rare case report. Annoor journal of scientific research 2020;2(3):224-228
- Role Of Antemortem Data In Forensic Odontology: A Literature Review. International Journal Of Forensic Odontology.2019
- Advantage Of Topical Corticosteroid Over Adjuvant Therapy In Treatment Of Pemphigus Vulgaris-A Case Report.Ajsr 2019 2(1)
- Understanding bell’s palsy – a review. Annoor journal of scientific research 2019;2(1):159-165
- Mandibulofacial dysostosis – report of two cases with review of literature – International Journal of oral health and medical research 2018
- Passion for Gold Malanadu Dental Journal Oct – Dec 2018; Vol – 7, Issue – 4.2018
- Comparative Evaluation Of Sialography And Ultrasonography In The Detection Of Salivary Gland Pathologies – An Invivo Study. Jiss Mary G,Admaja K Nair,Giju George Baby. Int.J.Adv.Res 2018 6(12),501-506
- Assessment of epithelial dysplasia and malignant treanformation in oral lichenoid lesions – a systematic review Journal of applied dental and medical science 2017
- Extensive mucocutaneous verruca vulgaris in a non immunocompromised patient – a case report International Journal of Advanced health sciences 2015
- A traumatic ulcer mimicking squamous cell carcinoma – a case report IOSR journal of dental and medical science 2015
- Pigmented basal cell carcinoma – a case report IJSS case reports and reviews 2015