DR. JOBY PETER
Position: HOD & Professor
Experience:16 + Years
Qualification: MDS-Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry, PG Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science
Dr. Joby Peter has splendid experience in the field of dentistry & the founder and Academic head of online dentistry dedicated to online and offline training for the dentist and has done 400 plus free webinars with clinically oriented topics. He holds the LIMCA book of records, ASIAN book of records and INDIAN book of records for traveling for 10,000km in 27 days covering 13 states for a noble cause TOBACCO FREE INDIA, a nationwide campaign. More than 160 guest lectures, 110 CDE program with Hands-on in IDA, ISPPD, ADI, TII centers, and at various international, regional and national arenas
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- LIMCA book of records, ASIAN book of records and INDIAN book of records for travelling for 10,000km in 27 days covering 13 states for a noble cause TOBACCO FREE INDIA
- Comparative efficacy of three deproteinizing agents on the shear bond strength of pit and fissure sealant: An in vitro study. Int J Prev Clin Dent Res 2022;9:72-7.
- Comparative Evaluation of The Antimicrobial Activity of Various Concentrations of Non-Alcoholic Extracts of Crude Coconut Shell Oil, Orange Peel, and Mango Leaf with that of Xylitol on Streptococcus Mutans and Candida Albicans: An In Vitro Study. Int J Prev Clin Dent Res 2022; 9(2): 37-44
- Is Sealing and Healing a Carious Lesion Possible? Recent Advances in Prevention of Dental Caries: A Review. IJPPR.Human, 2022; Vol. 23 (4): 65-74
- Change is Inevitable Progress is Optional. Int J Clin Pediatr Dent 2021;14(S-1):S2–S3
- Prevalence of Molar Incisor Hypomineralization of Children in Malappuram, Kerala, India.Int. J. Adv. Res. 2020;8(12), 922-928.
- To assess the knowledge, attitude and practices among the gynecologists regarding the influence of perinatal maternal oral health in determining the future dental health of the child. Int. J. Of Adv. Res.2020; 8 (12). 929-936
- A Comparative Evaluation of the Influence of Command Set Methods on Microleakage of Glass Ionomer Cement: An In Vitro Study. J Clin Diagn Res. 2017;11(6):ZC12-ZC15.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of oral awareness programs using the knowledge, attitude, and practice study among the Anganwadi workers in Ponnani Block Panchayat: An exploratory study. SRM J Res Dent Sci 2017;8:110-5.
- A Comparative Analysis of Caries Inhibitory Effect of Remineralizing Agents on Human Enamel Treated With Er: YAG Laser: An In-vitro Atomic Emission Spectrometry Analysis. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016;10(12): ZC10-ZC13.
- Diabetes, diet and dental caries. Int J Diabetes Dev Ctries 2015.
- Genetic Aspects of Dental Caries- Part I. Journal of Evidence-based Medicine and Healthcare. 2014;1 (13): 1595-1603.
- “Genetic Aspects of Dental Caries- Part II”. Journal of Evidence-based Medicine and Healthcare.2014;1(11) :1369-1373.
- Evaluation of the effects of Manuka honey on salivary levels of mutans streptococci in children: A pilot study. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent 2014;32:212-9
- Acquired acid resistance of human enamel treated with laser (Er: YAG laser and Co2 laser) and acidulated phosphate fluoride treatment: An in vitro atomic emission spectrometry analysis. Contemp Clin Dent. 2013;4(2):170-175.
- The comparative evaluation of the effects of tongue cleaning on salivary levels of mutans streptococci in children. Int J Dent Hygiene. 2012;10(2); 107–112.
- Idiopathic gingival fibromatosis: a case report. Hong Kong Dental Journal 2006;3:53-7.
- Band and loop space maintainer–made easy. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent. 2004;22(3):134-6.
- Oral Habits: Pediatric Dentistry (Nikhil Marwah 4th Edition) 2018.
- Drugs used in Pediatric Dentistry: Pediatric Dentistry (S.G Damle 5th Edition) 2017
- ICMR STS project: Guided ICMR studentship project, 2022