Dr. LIZA GEORGE
Position: Vice Principal
Experience: 19+ Years
Qualification: MDS-Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Fellowship in Comprehensive Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Liza George has 19 years of teaching experience and has guided numerous undergraduate and postgraduates in the institution. She is incharge of the KUHS academic monitoring cell. She is passionate about her clinical work and has been a constant support and encouragement to her students and colleagues. Her areas of interest include aesthetic dentistry and microscopic-assisted endodontics.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Excellence award in Dentistry by IDA Malanadu, Women’s Dental Council- 2021
- Best Case Report – KDJ 2021
- An Overview On Remineralizing Agents Enamel Remineralizing Agents In Dentistry, A Review. Malanadu Dental Journal; 2022; 11(1);42-50
- Effect Of Dental Anxiety On Dental Caries Status Among Patients Visiting A Dental College In Kerala – A Cross-Sectional Study. J Oral Biomed Sci 2022; Jan-Apr; Vol 1(1):11-18.
- The Psychological Impact Of Covid 19 Epidemic On Faculty Members, Postgraduate Students, Interns, And Undergraduates Of A Dental College In Kerala, India. Cdj 2022; July-December; Vol 6(2);33-37.
- Guided Endodontics; Management Of Calcified Tooth With A Large Periapical Lesion Using Cone Beam Computed Tomography And Three-Dimensional Printed Guide: A Case Report. Endodontology 2022; 34:131-6
- Sealing Ability Of Mineral Trioxide Aggregate, Biodentine And Endosequence Rrm Putty Used As Retrograde Restorative Material: An In Vitro Bacterial Leakage Model Study. Endodontology 2022;34:16-21
- Swift Mri: Visualize The Invisible. J Ind Dent Assoc Kochi 2022;4(1):20-4.
- Assessment of Shade Matching Using Visual and Instrumental Methods: An In Vivo Study. Saint Intdent J 2021; 5:37-41
- Canal Transportation and Centering Ability of Root Canals Prepared Using Rotary and Reciprocating Systems with And Without Pathfiles in Cone- Beam Computed Tomography – Based Three Dimensional Molar Prototypes. J Conserv Dent 2021; 24:24-1
- Assessment Of Pain Response During Caries Removal Using Conventional Tungsten Carbide Bur and A Chemomechanical Caries Removal Agent (Brix Gel). An In Vitro Study. Jida 2021; Xv, 21-27.
- Non-Surgical Management of Furcal Perforation with Mineral Trioxide Aggregate Using Advanced Platelet Rich Fibrin as Internal Matrix – A Case Report. Kdj 2021; 44:80-84
- Effect of Layer Thickness On The Elution Of Monomers FromTwo High Viscosity Bulk Fill Composites: An HPLC Analysis: J Conserv Dent 2021;23(5);497-504.
- Evaluation of the Degradation of Dental Restorative Materials CENTION N, EQUIA, TETRIC N CERAM in Artificial Saliva at Different Time Intervals using FTIR (FOURIER TRANSFORM INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY) – AN IN VITRO STUDY: International Journal of scientific Research 2021; 10(1); JAN 2021-3.
- Comparative Evaluation of Depth of Cure between Two Bulk-fill Composites and a Conventional Resin Composite:An In Vitro Stuy.Cons Dent Endod J 2020; 5(2):42-47
- ”Conservative Bonded Restoration(An Alternative to Full Coverage Crown):A Case Report on Endocrown.Cons Dent Endod J 2020;5(2), July- December:42-47
- Cone -Beam Computed Tomography and Microscope -Assisted Endodontic Management of Maxillary First Premolar with Three Roots. Indian J Dent sci 2020;12: 240-3
- Evaluation of Casein Phosphopeptide-Amorphous Calcium Phosphate -Fluoride Paste and Sodium Fluoride Mouthwash in the Prevention of Dental Erosion:An in Vitro Study. J Contemp Dent Pract 2020;21(3):267-270.
- Evaluation and Comparison of the Effect of 10% Sodium Ascorbate and Propolis solution on the Microtensile Bond Strength and Resin Tag Penetration Depth of Composite after using 35% Carbamide Peroxide Bleaching Agent-An In Vitro Study. Endodontology 2020
- Comparison of the root end sealing ability of three different retro grade filling materials using Fluorescent Microscopy, Malanadu Dental Journal 2020;9(1) Jan-March:e9-e14
- Additive Manufacturing :Part 1 Applications Growing its Grasp in Digital Dentistry. Malanadu Dental Journal 2020;9(1)Jan-March:e44-e51.
- Evaluation and Comparison on the Wettability of Three Root Canal Sealers after three Different Irrigant Activation Techniques – An In Vitro study. J Conserv. Dent 2020;23(3) May-June :289-294
- NARINGENINS: The Genesis Of Novel Defenders – Effect Of Naringenins on The Growth Of Streptococcus Mutans: IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical sciences 2020;19 (11):25-31.
- Effect of Tooth Whitening procedures on stained Nanohybrid Composites:Spectrophotometric Analysis. Cons Dent Endod J 2019;4(2):25-29
- Predictable and comparison of the degradation of restorative materials:Tetric N ceram and Equia –using Fourier Transform Infra red Spectroscopy-An In Vitro Study.Malanadu Dental Journal Vol 8 Issue 3 Jul- Sep -2019
- Combined endo-perio management of subepithelial external root resorption with mineral trioxide aggregate: a case report. AJSR 2019 1(2) Jan-Apr:e61-e69.(print)
- Predictable restoration of endodontically treated teeth-a short review and case report on overlay. AJSR,2019; 1(2) Jan-Apr:e97-e105.(print)
- Endodontic Management of Mandibular Premolars with Three Roots and Three Canals. J Oper Dent Endod 2018;3(1):1-5.
- Surgical management of external root resorption A case report. Malanadu dental journal 2018; Apr-Jun 7(2):
- Management of External root resorption using Platelet rich Fibrin- A case report. Malanadu Dental Journal 2018;Jan-Mar:53-56.
- Evaluation of the Effect of Various Concentration of Sodium Hypochlorite on the Surface Roughness of ProTaper Rotary Files Using Atomic Force Microscopy: An In Vitro Study. Cons Dent Endod J 2018;3(2):56-61
- Comparative Study on the Compressive Strength of a New Ceramic Reinforced Glass Ionomer (Amalgomer CR) and Resin-coated High Strength Glass Ionomer Cement (Equia Forte) with a Nanohybrid Composite Material (Tetric N Ceram) in a Simulated Oral Environment: An In Vitro Study. Cons Dent Endod J 2018;3(2):40-44.
- A Scanning Electron Microscope Evaluation of Smear Layer Removal and Antimicrobial Action of Mixture of Tetracycline, Acid and Detergent, Sodium Hypochlorite, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid, and Chlorhexidine Gluconate: An In vitro Study. J Int Soc Prev Community Dent. 2018 Jan-Feb; 8(1): 62–69.
- Radiation Safety: Endodontic Perspective. Cons Dent Endod J 2017;2(1):8-11.
- Digital Impression: Future of Dentistry MDJ 2016;5(3) Jul-Sep:19-24.
- Root Canal Irrigants – A Step Ahead. MDJ 2016;6(1) Jan-Mar:16-20.
- Evaluation and Comparison of Three Chemical Agents with a New Herbal Agent for Disinfection of Gutta-percha Cones: An in vitro Study. Cons Dent Endod J 2016;1(2):33-37.
- Immediate Esthetic Management of Complicated Crown – Root Fracture – A Case Report. Malanadu Dental Journal 2016;6(1) Jan-Mar:29-32.
- Evaluation and comparison of the microhardness of enamel after bleaching with fluoride free and fluoride containing carbamide peroxide bleaching agents and post bleaching anticay application: An in vitro study. Contemp Clin Dent. 2015 Sep;6(Suppl 1):S163-6. doi: 10.4103/0976-237X.166835. (PMID: 26604568)
- A Confocal Microscopic Evaluation of the Dehydration Effect on Conventional, Resin Reinforced Powder/Liquid and Paste to Paste Glass Ionomer Luting Cements. J Int Oral Health. 2015 Aug;7(8):28-32. (PMID: 26464535)
- Oeler’s type III dens invaginatus: A case report with 1-year follow-up. Eur J Gen Dent 2014;3:155-7
- Maxillary lateral incisors with two canals and two separate curved roots. Contemp Clin Dent. 2012 Oct;3(4):519-21. doi: 10.4103/0976-237X.107460. (PMID: 23633825)
- Retention of fluoride on enamel after a Combination treatment of CO2 Laser and APF Gel – A SEM Study. JIDA Mar 2012; 6:14-17
- Glass ionomer cement – recent advances. Kerala Dental Journal 2012;35(2) April:249-253
- An endodontic enigma: mandibular third molars.Kerala Dental Journal 2012; 35.No 1 Supplement February :91-93
- Evaluation of the Tensile Bond Strength of Composite on Transverse and Longitudinal Sections of Enamel Prisms – An In Vitro Study. JIDA 2011;5(12)Dec:1186-1188