Dr. PREM SASIKUMAR
Qualification: MDS-Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- 1st Rank – in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery. (M.D.S)-MCODS, Manipal University-2015
- Over all topper of 2006-09 BDS Batch-D.Y.P.D.C.H Pune
- 1st Rank in I,II,IV year BDS 2006-09 -D.Y.P.D.C.H Pune
- 3rd Rank in III year BDS 2006-09 -D.Y.P.D.C.H Pune
- Lateral Periodontal Cyst in Endodontically Treated Teeth: Rare Case with Misdiagnosis. Jspik 2021 Vol 13(2): 81-84
- A Rare Case Report of Adenomatoid Odontogenic Tumour in Mandibular Anterior Region. Tanta Dental Journal 2021; 18:106-108.
- Contributing Author of Oral Surgery Part Ii in Textbook Mcq in Clinicaldentistry Edited By: Dr C K Ashokan Pulished on July 2021
- Surgical management of a rare case of inverted intranasal mesiodens. BMJ Case Reports. 2020 Oct 1;13(10).
- A Simplified Technique for Preparing Autologous Blood Derived Bone Graft Matrix. MJDS. April 2020; 5(1): 50-54
- A Rare case of Mucoepidermoid carcinoma presenting as a rare longstanding Mucocele. Majmaah Journal of Health Sciences ,Vol. 7, Issue 3, September – 2019,
- Adenomatoid odontogenic tumor associated with a dentigerous cyst- a case report Indian Journal of Applied Research. 2019 Aug; 9(8): 1-2
- Oral Fibrolipoma: A Histological Subtype. Indian Journal of Applied Research. 2019 May; 9(5): 1-2
- Hemangiolymphangioma of buccal mucosa: A rare case report. J Oral Maxillofacial Pathol.2017 May-august;21(2):282-85
- Concomitant Central Giant Cell Granuloma and Aneurismal Bone cyst in a young child. Case reports in dentistry, April 2017; Article Id: 6545848
- Role of corticosteroids in reducing postoperative swelling, pain, and trismus following surgical extraction of impacted third molars. Int J Oral Care Res 2017;5(4):265-269
- Mandibular fractures and associated fractures at tertiary care hospital. Arch Trauma Res. 2016 Dec; 5(4):e30574
- A study to compare and correlate the Relationship between Computer-assisted Facial Midline and Four Different clinically assessed Facial Midlines on Dentate Subjects in Dakshina Kannada. International Journal of Oral Care and Research, July-September 2016;4(3):184-188
- Progressive Enlarging Inferior alveolar nerve canal Radiolucency – Schwannoma ? A rare intraosseous lesion. IJSS case reports and reviews 2015: 2 (2) : 10-12.
- Profile of mandibular fracture in a tertiary care hospital: -Retrospective institutional study. Univ Res J Dent 2015;5 : 185-8 .
- Triple Unilateral fracture of Mandible:- A rare Occurrence.International Dental Journal of Student Research Jul-Sep 2015; 3 (3): 140-143
- Stability after Cleft Osteotomy. Journal of International Oral health 2015 ; 7(10) :1-5.
- Intraoperative radiography for assessment of clearance during surgical resection of jaws. T JSR, Vol 3, June 11, Nov 14